How to Find a Patent Attorney in Puerto Rico
- The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office does not recommend patent attorneys, but it does provide a searchable listing of Registered Attorneys and Agents
- Here is the Puerto Rico list of Registered Attorneys and Agents.
- The FindLaw Lawyer Directory allows you to search a database of over a million lawyers and law firms to find those specializing in patents in a specific geographic area.
- Another comprehensive and well-known directory of lawyers is the Martindale-Hubbell Lawyer Directory. It also allows you to search for attorneys specializing in patent law and provides profiles and peer review ratings of lawyers. Martindale-Hubbell also compiles a list of the top ten law firms based on the total number of U.S. patents granted during the past two years.
- PatentBuddy is a commercial site that also provides a searchable directory of attorneys. In addition to contact information, the directory also provides additional information about a patent attorney's work history with the USPTO.
Search Google for additional ways of finding patent attorneys in Puerto Rico or in cities in Puerto Rico. Here are some examples. (Use quotes to make the search more targeted.)
"Patent Attorneys" "San Juan, Puerto Rico"
Attorneys "Intellectual Property" "Puerto Rico"
Attorneys patents "Puerto Rico"
Attorney "Patent Law" "Puerto Rico"
"Patent Lawyer" "Puerto Rico"
to Find a Patent Attorney| Alabama| Alaska|Arizona| Arkansas| California| Colorado| Delaware| District
of Columbia| Florida| Georgia| Hawaii| Idaho| Illinois| Indiana| Iowa| Kansas| Kentucky| Louisiana| Maine| Maryland | Massachusetts| Michigan| Minnesota| Mississippi| Montana| Nebraska| Nevada| New
Dakota| Ohio| Oklahoma| Oregon| Pennsylvania| Puerto
Dakota| Tennessee| Texas| Utah| Vermont| Washington| West
Virginia| Wisconsin| Wyoming|