How to Find a Patent Attorney in Michigan
- The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office does not recommend patent attorneys, but it does provide a searchable listing of Registered Attorneys and Agents
- Here is the Michigan list of Registered Attorneys and Agents.
- The FindLaw Lawyer Directory allows you to search a database of over a million lawyers and law firms to find those specializing in patents in a specific geographic area.
- Another comprehensive and well-known directory of lawyers is the Martindale-Hubbell
Lawyer Directory. It also allows you
to search for attorneys specializing in patent law and provides profiles and peer review ratings of lawyers. Martindale-Hubbell also compile a list of the top ten law firms based on the total number of U.S. patents granted during the past two years.
- PatentBuddy is a commercial site that also provides a searchable directory of attorneys. In addition to contact information, the directory also provides additional information about a patent attorney's work history with the USPTO.
Search Google for additional ways of finding patent attorneys in Michigan or in cities in Michigan. Here are some examples. (Use quotes to make the search more targeted.)
"Patent Attorneys" "Ann Arbor, Michigan"
Attorneys "Intellectual Property" Michigan
Attorneys patents Michigan
Attorney "Patent Law" Michigan
"Patent Lawyer" Detroit
to Find a Patent Attorney| Alabama| Alaska|Arizona| Arkansas| California| Colorado| Delaware| District
of Columbia| Florida| Georgia| Hawaii| Idaho| Illinois| Indiana| Iowa| Kansas| Kentucky| Louisiana| Maine| Maryland | Massachusetts| Michigan| Minnesota| Mississippi| Montana| Nebraska| Nevada| New
Dakota| Ohio| Oklahoma| Oregon| Pennsylvania| Puerto
Dakota| Tennessee| Texas| Utah| Vermont| Washington| West
Virginia| Wisconsin| Wyoming|