How to Find a Patent Attorney in Colorado
- The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office does not recommend patent attorneys, but it does provide a searchable listing of Registered Attorneys and Agents
- Here is the Colorado list of Registered Attorneys and Agents.
- The Colorado Bar Association provides an online searchable database of Colorado attorneys, including those specializing in patent law.
- Here is the Colorado Patent Law listing from the Colorado Bar Association directory.
- The FindLaw Lawyer Directory allows you to search a database of over a million lawyers and law firms to find those specializing in patents in a specific geographic area.
- Another comprehensive and well-known directory of lawyers is the Martindale-Hubbell Lawyer Directory. It also allows you to search for attorneys specializing in patent law and provides profiles and peer review ratings of lawyers. Martindale-Hubbell also compile a list of the top ten law firms based on the total number of U.S. patents granted during the past two years.
- PatentBuddy is a commercial site that also provides a searchable directory of attorneys. In addition to contact information, the directory also provides additional information about a patent attorney's work history with the USPTO.
Search Google for additional ways of finding patent attorneys in Colorado or in cities in Colorado. Here are some examples. (Use quotes to make the search more targeted.)
"Patent Attorneys" "Denver, Colorado"
Attorneys "Intellectual Property" Colorado
Attorneys patents Colorado
Attorney "Patent Law" Colorado
"Patent Lawyer " Denver
How to Find a Patent Attorney|Alabama| Alaska|Arizona|Arkansas| California| Colorado| Delaware| District of Columbia| Florida| Georgia| Hawaii| Idaho| Illinois| Indiana| Iowa| Kansas| Kentucky| Louisiana| Maine| Maryland | Massachusetts| Michigan| Minnesota| Mississippi| Montana| Nebraska| Nevada| New Jersey| New Mexico| New York| North Carolina| North Dakota| Ohio| Oklahoma| Oregon| Pennsylvania| Puerto Rico| Rhode Island| South Carolina| South Dakota| Tennessee| Texas| Utah| Vermont| Washington| West Virginia| Wisconsin| Wyoming|